The Valiant #4 Preview

Monday, March 2, 2015

THE VALIANT #4 PAGE 1. 2014. Photoshop, 2750 × 4175 px.

I'm done! 4 issues in 8 months. I'm definitely not the fastest, but I'm ~ more or less ~ dependable. The last installment will hit shelves on March 25th, but you can see a lettered preview now, and some black and white pages here. I'm going to try to get back to a more regular schedule on blogging soon, but I might drop back to 2 times a week.

As for what's next, I've got a number of covers and posters in the pipeline... and I plan to go outside!

6 comments :

  1. Love the damage structures, great art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favorite subjects to draw. There are no rules!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Made me want to do more "post-apocalyptic" art.

      Delete
  3. Looks great, man! I just wrapped up a group of illustrations with a similar palette (especially that top panel).

    Also, I picked up you issue of Modern Masters. Congrats on joining some amazing company with that book series. I haven't had much time to read it yet, but I will be picking it apart soon!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.