Luna Lovegood

Friday, December 6, 2013

LUNA LOVEGOOD. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

I still haven't read any of the Harry Potter books, but I've been to the ride at Universal Studios which makes me an expert. I also saw the last movie. Above is a portrait of the character Luna Lovegood… that's all I know.

For those of you near my hometown of Daytona Beach, I'll have some signed comics, prints, and an original sketch up for auction to benefit Empty Bowls. It will take place at my old high school this evening. We were the Buccaneers, which may explain the sketch below (it may not). The sketch is inside a Walking Dead #100 hardcover collection.


BUC PRIDE NEVER DIES. 2013.
Ink on book page, 7 × 10.5″.

And lastly, I wanted to let you know that a friend of mine (and former RISD Balls teammate), Cameron Davis, has a project you can support on Crowd Supply called Sleepwalker. He's already hit his funding goal, but there's still a week left to join the parade and get sweet rewards. I've gotten the chance to look at the project as it progressed and am very happy that it's finally going to see the light of day. He describes it as the children's book he always wanted to read as a child.

Have a great weekend!


Cameron Davis. The Spirit of Generosity

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.