Fan Expo 2010 Commissions

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Doc Ock. 2010. Watercolor on paper, 9 x 12".

I already posted this on Twitter, but I figured it was time to share on the blog. While I'm including this with the Fan Expo group of commissions, it wasn't actually completed until I returned to Brooklyn. Don't tell anyone.

New York Comic Con starts this Friday! I'll post all the pertinent information on Thursday so you'll know where to find me. In the meantime, I'll probably be in my room, painting away.

11 comments :

  1. really like this one Paolo. I like both the web idea and the way the face lightening turned out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Guglie! The extra time I had at home made all the difference—there's no way I could have done it at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite sketch of your summer cons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Narco. I'll try my best to make the fall a good competitor this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hands down one of my favorite con sketches i have seen from u Paolo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ryan! I've been drawing a lot of The Bad Doctor lately, so I'll have a few covers to share in the coming months.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to them Paolo! Are u going to have a sketchbook available at Baltimore?

      Delete
    3. No, I still don't. I should really get on that.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.