No, Really, I'm Finished

Friday, June 6, 2008



It is with great pleasure (and relief) that I announce the end of Mythos! Captain America, the last book of the series, is already on it's way to be printed and should be in stores by July 2nd, just in time for our nation's birthday.

It has been an intense few months trying to get this finished, but it was well worth the lack of sleep, muscle atrophy, and contact with the outside world. Again, I apologize to any fans who missed me at Philly, but I will still be attending the Big Apple Con tomorrow. As at the New York Comic Con, I will only be doing painted head sketches... I'm just about "painted out" so I need to give my brain a rest (of sorts) this weekend.

Also, just a warning, my prices will be going up.

Thanks for everyone's support throughout the Mythos journey. Hope to see some of you this weekend.

1 comment :

  1. Congrats Sir! All the books have looked really awesome and I'm sure Cap will too! Time well spent. Think you've earned a vacation?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.